Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, September 19


Songs currently on repeat mode in the office:

Over You - Chris Daughtry (with full-on headbanging actions)
Lost Without You - Robin Thicke (squealing and screeching, no less)
Wait A Minute - PCD (head bobbing, finger pointing, hip gyrating)
Over My Head - The Fray (semi-emo look-into-a-distance expression)

And the person who's suffering the most is obviously xiang..
SORRY PARTNER!!!
(Okay I'm going to show you my bleeding foot again)

Oh, oh, oh guess who's going to watch Daughtry tomorrow??

---

Okay screw the diving license, I WANT A BOAT LICENSE!!!
(And talk is free™ -okay lyana demands a trademark so HERE YOU GO)

Ohhh but how nice it will be to go out to sea, fish (not that I've tried it before), tan, and have a beer in hand.

Hahahahaha.
Oh yes, talk is free indeed.

But that aside, I do need 20 people to come help me out for an awards ceremony @ Grand Hyatt Hotel on Oct 12th; all you have to do is simple ushering duties like invite the guests in, take care of registration and of course my favourite part: stand around, flash a charming smile and look nice. Guys must be smart-looking and be in suits, and girls have to be in dress suits (come with makeup and hair done please) It'd be from about 12pm to 8pm and you'll be paid $10/hr (I know it's not alot but stiiillllllllll)

If you're interested please let me know; email or call, thank you!
---

不要哭了吗该哭的人是我吧 
你都坦白爱上了他我有什么办法
我也同意啦既然你提出想法 
我们不要拖拖拉拉就从明天开始吧
那就这样吧再爱都曲终人散啦
那就分手吧再爱都无须挣扎
不要再问我怎舍得拱手让他
你走吧到了记得要给我通电话

VS.

要伤心多久我才能看透 
离开你多久手才会放松 
是否我在你的心里还有一点痛
爱情随风心彻底放纵让自己疯
还隐隐作痛还记得你笑容 
这回忆多么沉重宁愿没有过

My series of "generic love songs" -cough long haired girls cough- is complete!

Thanks to bbkoh for her company by the beach (pui! so romantic again for what) and post-km8 ktv fun for 4 hours with two princesses. It has been confirmed that even though my voice is so low, I sing like a girl.

Like, no shit.
-screeeeech



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New